Wednesday, November 28, 2012

do you have unresolved conflicts with others?

i have a couple of unresolved issues with people who have been in my life. i am wondering do i do something to make everything ok or do nothing.
my gut, my head and my heart tell me to just let them be. leave those issues alone and keep moving forward with my life. it is not necessary for me to have everything perfect with every person. i can let go of trying to control those areas that i really have no control over...basically what people think of me! and i need to let go of my ego that tries to convince me that i have the power to make everything ok.  even if i make the attempts, it doesn't mean the outcome will be what i am trying to achieve.
it's a hard one for me. the need to be liked. the desire to not have conflict. amazing at 47 years old i am still faced with the challenges had as a teenager. but at least now i can let go of some of that angst and just accept the situations for what they are. it is not important of what others think of me. and it is way more important that i take care of myself.
it is a hard lesson learned that i keep relearning.

No comments:

Post a Comment