Thursday, November 15, 2012

it is that time of year

as we approach the holidays and the nearing of the end of the year, it can bring on a time of reflection of what has passed. and i am so grateful for the life i have but that really is made because of the people in it. thank you. i am loved and i love you right back. these are the people that come to mind who have really supported me this past year. one more time. thank you.

john
mom
cis
sam
rebecca
my clients - both in the organizing and in the yoga world
prana del mar and the amazing staff
katite and raj
katherine and the riley family
the entire pinney family
my yoga guests
the president and the first lady
yoga and all the people connected to yoga - teachers, students...so many have been so supportive of me
strangers who smile back when i smile at them
the fun and interesting people i meet while doing laundry
liz, anthony, poet and kingston
susan
my cousin jp
nicoll
rafi
the ladies who work at walgreens on lombard st.
eric and tom at peets coffee
some of the people i meet while doing laundry
people with dogs who let me pet them
the ladies at both nail salons on chestnut and on stanyan
me

it is because of these people that i get up every day to face the world. i am so grateful.
love, andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment