Friday, November 16, 2012

meant to be

this morning, on his way out the door, my husband said he loves reading my reviews on yelp and is so happy that i have really found my calling. that gave me such a good feeling. then immediately after that i got the following email.

I have been reading all the fabulous reviews of your service and I think you may be just what I need. I am a stay at home mom who suffers from chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia with a little depression sprinkled on top. I am also a major treasure hunter/thrifter (which doesn't help my situation). Since I've gotten sick, I have not been able to manage the "stuff" as effectively and our house is unmanageable, tripping over things, etc. not only can I not manage it day to day like this, but i'm concerned about what it's teaching the kids. Basically, I want to drastically scale down so that it is more manageable on a day to day basis and create organize what is left. I have attempted this task on many occasions and only get so far before it becomes just too overwhelming. Honestly, I've also been too embarrassed by our mess to reach out for help

you can feel the person's pain and desire for a different life.

so today i get to meet her and hopefully get her back on the road to a somewhat organized/decluttered life. this is so up my alley. i am lucky to get to do what i do.

happy friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment