Wednesday, November 14, 2012

little by little

went to meet my ongoing and currently only client today. always nice to have her business but in the back of my head i thought, starting my own business is tough. i should just go and get a regular job with a regular pay check and regular benefits. blah. blah. blah.
but then the universe started to answer my request for help...

- after 3 hours of relatively easy work, my client asked would it be ok to book me for two appointments in the same week.
- checked my email and i got an inquiry about helping someone pack up a home for moving.
- on Facebook a former yoga student messaged me that she had been thinking about my organizing business and had some ideas to market me for new business. we are meeting on friday to discuss them. she also posted a link to my yelp page and shared with her fb friends that if someone needed help organizing that i was the person to go to!

it is hard to keep the faith but i know i must.
little by little the work will come.

as i was just reading this an email came in from a yoga student that attended the maui retreat  in march. he wants to go to another retreat and wanted suggestions. yeah one, ME! now i don't know if he will come to mind but hey it sure felt good to see that email this morning.

wow, i know i was given my last name "WAIT" for a reason. sometimes i just have to wait.
happy wednesday people.

No comments:

Post a Comment