Sunday, August 18, 2013

9:07 sunday morning

it seems that most people are in want of having a lot of money. i want to tell them that there is more to life than having a full bank account.
at this very moment in time, i could not feel more content, relaxed, happy. i just woke up - note the time. i am typing this in bed. sleeping in with no set time to wake up is divine. then i opened my eyes and found a cafe au lait waiting for me to drink it. yes, my husband delivered to me coffee in bed. ahhh that is so nice. i love me my morning coffee and i have a wonderful husband who knows how much i do.

i have nothing planned for this and from how the sun light is shining on my windows,  i know that it is a beautiful day outside.
no doubt money can be nice ...but right here right now i am taking my sun-day over that.
happy sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment