Monday, August 26, 2013

time managment

everyone handles time management differently. some people are just always late. some people are racing to get there on time. then there is me. my last name maybe wait but that is the last thing i will make people do.
i am an on time kind of gal. in fact, i am often found waiting for other people. yes, you can say all the jokes you like. for me, not only am i on time, i actually like to get to a place early. i plan in the fact that there can always be a detour so it is best to plan to get to my destination early. if something comes up, such as traffic on the bay bridge, i will still be on time.
i recently learned in my meditation class that this is a buddhist way of thinking. if class starts at 9 am then you must be in your seat at 8:45 am. in fact if you come in at 8:50 am, you are considered late! when my teacher shared this rule with us i almost stood up and started clapping. i can't imagine being surrounded by people who not only show up on time but actually arrive early.
i think i have met my kind of people!
happy monday...now stop reading blogs on the internet and get to your appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment