Tuesday, August 13, 2013

this stuff works!

i just heard from my 2 most recent organizing clients that they posted reviews on yelp.
hmmmm. what did they say?
i have the world's best clients.  thank you.

here's a glimpse. 

  • Andrea was a pleasure to work with.  I immediately felt comfortable with her -and that is important when you are having someone go through your stuff! Andrea immediately moved all of the stuff that I had separated out to take to charity into her car to be donated-what a relief to have that pile gone.  Then we started in on the kids rooms, eventually we covered the den, garage and the home office.  Andrea was great at maximizing the time we spent together.  She can give you helpful advice and great support sorting the stuff you have and organizing it- or she can just do it for you.  Both doing the sorting with her- and having her go to town on her own, worked really well for me.  All I can say is don't wait to call her -you'll be so happy you did.
  • Andrea has been a God Sent to me!   She totally calmed me down and got me organized to the point where i can breathe again.  Her non-judgmental, lovely manner is what i needed to go forward.  She plowed away, and took no breaks - she's really remarkable.

    I recommend her to anyone who needs organization or is moving.  She unpacked 40 boxes and put everything in its place in a  time frame that would of taken me 8 times as long - she actually made this "moving" experience Very Pleasant!!   Andrea keep being your amazing self.  I am so grateful I found you!

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/organize-your-life-san-francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment