Thursday, August 15, 2013

the blog

so what's the deal with this blog? what is my goal? on occasion i have what i consider informed thoughts. when that happesn i would like to share those thoughts with others. i also would like to work on my creative writing skills and the only way to do that is to actually write. so, i decided to combine the two. now there are days that i have several thoughts in my head and others (most) where i draw a big fat blank. part one of the equation - sharing thoughts - is out. however, i still want to write so i just have to wing. for the most part those are my worst posts and i bet you can pick out which ones they are. so i ask you just hang with me and every once i a while you just might find something that resonates with you. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment