Monday, August 19, 2013

to do

i like setting goals and then meeting those goals. i stress about the meeting part.
i have a goal to blog every day. in my ideal world i would wake up every day and have something to write. that usually doesn't happen. i then begin to feel pressure and draw a blank.
my friend tom says that i should keep a little note book with me and as ideas come to me to write it in the book. that way i will always have a writing topic.
i have a new idea.
this week i am going to research random things that i haven't ever heard of and then write about it. actually i am going to do a bunch at once so then i will have already written blogs in my line-up. it helps to reduce my pressured feeling of completing the goal by having back up. then when more natural ideas come, i will write about them.
i realize this sounds over thought but that is what works for me.
i wonder what's on your goal list for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment