Thursday, August 8, 2013

everything to do and nothing to do at all

last night i was lying in bed thinking about all the things i had on my to do list for today. at the same time i was looking in front of me and on my were two books - one the actual paper kind and the other my kindle. it was 8:00 and i was hoping i could read both books but except for that darn "thursday to do list" - 6 am yoga, 8 am laundry, 11 am meet client, 1 pm 10,000 steps, 5 pm meet client ,7 pm meditation class...and with that i knew i should just call it a night. 
and then...i began to think about those lives recently lost and how i admired there way of doing what they wanted.  i then asked myself - andrea what do you want to do and the answer was read my books and sleep in. just say no to the 5 am alarm!
so that is exactly what i did. it felt great. i read both books and i slept in. granted i only slept until 7:30 but i woke up when my body was ready. now it is 9 am i am sitting in the laundromat washing the clothes. i have to say i feel relaxed and rested. sure i love my 6 am yoga but it can be missed. oh and the best part, it was raining when i woke up.  i think even the universe agreed with my deicision. 
i gotta practice this more "andrea what do you want to do"! i like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment