Saturday, February 11, 2012

aha

oprah has some kind of saying that god/universe first whispers to you, then talks to you and then screams to you whatever is the message that you need to know/do in life. for me, it has always been that i am at my best when i am out and about meeting people. and from that i will be living my authentic life and will reap the benefits from it. the past two days have proved that for me.
each day i try to get out and take out. i start out from my house with no set plan and see where i end up. on wednesday i found myself walking by my friends' home. they recently had a baby girl and i was wondering how they were. as the baby is literally weeks old i normally would just walk by and think good thoughts for their new family. on wednesday i was imagining running into them and sure enough not a minute later the two moms and baby were right in front of me. exactly what i saw in my mind was presented to me live. amazing.
then yesterday i decided to head out and find a place where i can write on my computer and see my friends at the local peets coffee. along the way i ran into one my favorite dogs and with that started chatting with the owner. before i knew it he told me that he has been talking about me to a couple of friends who need a professional organizer! this is such a reminder to me on those days when i am unsure what path to go down to find new business. i just need to keep being myself and going out into the community talking to people. sure there are many just light conversations with people curious about what i do but from anyone of those there is a potential to meet a new client.
i knew it. thank you universe for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment