Monday, February 13, 2012

blogspot RIP

when i ventured out into blog land it was with the hope of incorporating ideas about my organizing business. i had many questions...the content (organizing tips or how to start a business), audience (who is my reader, my ability to write.
writing does not come naturally to me so i was paralyzed. but i knew two things. one, i knew in order to get this off the ground i would need any easy topic that would give me focus. two, the key to learning to do something requires doing it over and over again. i think thing i have accomplished both. but i have not achieved my original goal which was to write about my business. the time has come for me to make the change.
what does this mean? well according to my blog advisor i need to in his words "kill your blog. start fresh. get off blogspot". he has also told me to lose my hotmail account but let's not get crazy.
and with that i am moving to a new location...supposedly wordpress is where it's at. don't worry i will leave a forwarding address. i hope you follow me on this continued journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment