Thursday, February 9, 2012

is it a day off?

the most challenging part of having your own business are the workdays when i don't have "work". by that i mean, the days i am not working for a client. i have this feeling of not knowing exactly what to do with myself. i re post to craigslist. i contact my current clients to motivate them to schedule a new appointment. i think the hardest part is being at home. there is something about being here that puts me into some kind of freeze. yes, i should be working on my business plan as well as my book but the freeze sets in. i think i need to figure out a place i can go to that will give me a work feeling to set up my computer and work. i would like it to be a place where i don't have to buy coffee or food. i gotta think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment