Saturday, February 4, 2012

I LOVE WHAT I DO

amazing. i didn't know the cap lock was on but i agree...I LOVE WHAT I DO.
yesterday, i reorganized my client's garage. for six hours i was focused on creating a good flow that makes sense...storing everything - holiday stuff, children's school work, baby clothes, sports equipment, house supplies, arts and crafts supplies, luggage...the list goes on and on. at the end...everything had a place and everything was in it's place. i turned a giant mess into something that is functional and looks good.
i love the entire process of trying things out. "does this work in this area", i ask myself. hmmm. a shelf can get changed three/four times before i decide what makes sense and looks right. sometimes it feels like i'm putting a rubix cube back together. and in the end, i get it right and all the colors to match up.
if you know me, you will understand this next declaration. there were boxes of photographs that my client want scanned. i found scanning person and got her business card. i decided i would tape the business card to the box. sure enough the photos had pieces of tape already stuck to them. and to my surprise they had numbers on the tape. the first piece of tape i saw...yep, the number was 222.
i was in the right place doing the right thing and i need to keep doing it. love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment