Sunday, February 12, 2012

secret

want to know a secret about me? it is not big but it is still a secret. typically during the weekend i start plan out my week on my android calendar. I like to have a set agenda and feel the need to be accountable for my responsibilities. being my own boss i am only accountable to myself. that is the toughest boss. one of the daily resposibilites is to blog. one of the items that is on my calendar daily is the word blog. being the type a person that i am, i feel the pressure daily to have something to write. so now...yes, i blog a day early. i like knowing my goals are accomplished early. isn't that funny? rather than just posting a second blog for the day, i hold it until the next day. rediculous. thankfully neurosies have their payoffs. every once in a while there might be a writer's block, or a "just don't feel like writing day", and voila...i have a blog in the bank. the behavior may seem strange but i'm ok with that. there you have it. that's my little secret.
by the way i wrote this satuday at 9:27!

No comments:

Post a Comment