Monday, February 6, 2012

what to say on this monday morning?

typically on a monday we are off and running with gaols and plans. i am changing it up. today is my monday list day to say what i am grateful for in my life. or at least what has happened in the last week. this may not be so exciting for you so feel free to skip it and i will be back tuesday. here goes...
thinks i am grateful for and this is in no exact order...just what comes to me
my husband who took care of me last night when i felt pretty darn lousy
having friends that live near me so that i can just walk over to their house to say hi - this is something i have always wanted
my buddies wiley and raj - my dog friends
finding a new hairstylist who has created a hip polished look and is ok with my decision to let my hair go grey
the incredible variety of fresh organic delicious food we have in super markets and restaurants in sf
my mom
my clients who trust me to create something awesome for them
bikram yoga that has provided so many opportunities and one of those is that i have been invited to hawaii next month to teach for a week. awesome.
rebecca and samantha
saskia's pursuit of consecutive yoga days
the endless opportunities to keep pursuing my dreams

i think that is pretty good for a monday. hope you find your gratefulness today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment