Thursday, February 2, 2012

i am excited for my day

why am i excited? hair cut day!
as my friend samantha tells me "we just imagine the perfect hair cut that makes us look great but requires no effort". that is so true. she said this after i shared my requirements for today's do. but let me back up.
first, i haven't had a hair cut in probably six months. as a result, i have decided it is time to start with someone new. i went on to yelp and typed in "best hair cut" and the salon i am going to today came up. i read all the reviews from customers and made a call. they had 8 revies and all were five stars. one worry...price. i have paid everything from ten dollars to three hundred dollars...and the latter required cash! thankfully, the receptionist told me the cut would be $45 and that my stylist is "great". awesome price and confirmation of my choice...phew!
ok, now my requirements. i am growing my grey hair out and i want the style to be young-ish. i had bangs which looked good but like sam said, they require me to dry them to accommodate for widows peak. that's out (at least for now). i like that right now all of my hair can be put up into a ponytail. so it has to stay on the longish side but i want a style. oh did i say, it has to look good with out effort? i will bring in pictures as well to show what i am hoping for...neat, pollished, pretty and again no effort. of course these peoplehave their hair-dos done professionally but i am hopeful/delusional. i sense it's like believing in santa claus.
most important...pretty style with out effort. did i mentioned that the only time my hair is combed/brushed it is after a shower? hairstyle has to work with that feature too!
you can say it..."wow, andrea must believe in santa claus."

No comments:

Post a Comment