Saturday, August 11, 2012

it is really not that hard

i don't know why i make this so difficult. looking in my refrigerator and seeing it full of yummy healthy food makes me so happy. i realize that i just need to commit to grocery shopping on a regular basis and truthfully how hard is that. not much. when i have groceries i eat well. simple.  instead my norm is to consume everything in the refrigerator until all the food is gone. then i have nothing in the house to eat which then leads to meal time becoming a pain in the ass. part of my brain has this compulsion that i must complete things. by that i mean when i buy groceries i want to use them all up before i shop again.    i don't know where that comes from and it just doesn't serve me well. i need to change it up so that i get to the point where i always have food in the house.
this is a learning process that continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment