Wednesday, October 24, 2012

am i having a mid life crisis?

over the past month i have had a variety of negative thoughts running through my head...everything from  "i am a failure in my businesses" to "i am old and ugly". perhaps it has to do that i work for myself. i am my boss, my employee and my co-worker.  sure i have interaction with my clients and they rave about my work but it is different than when you actually work with other people. sometimes i think i would have a better perspective if i worked with other people. for one thing i would hear about the their daily woes. nothing like a good reality check than hearing about someone else's life.
but that is not my path. at least for now. i know that i can not dwell in this stew of my own making and i need to just keep moving ahead regardless of what my brain and my eyes are telling me. ok back to reality. happy wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment