Thursday, October 4, 2012

stress

at this moment (hours after first drafting this blog) i have a total head ache and just don't have the energy to proof read so i am just going to press publish. apologies for typos, grammar and possible "what the heck does this mean"?!


i mentioned yesterday having an ongoing headache. sucks. but i made the connection to my diet. now i make the connection to my stress.
what do i stress about?
being a good wife
making a success of my businesses
paying bills
saving money
my mom getting older
my family members individually and collectively
my friends - whatever their stress are get added to my list
the friendships that that really don't work for me
looking old
being a helpful influence to other people
living a good life of service to others
not focusing on the important stuff of life
looking current
realizing how stupid that last comment is
my husband being recognized for all that is amazing about him
doing my job to the best and highest quality that i can
spirit
god
gas prices
obama getting re-elected
the rights of all people
making a nice home for my husband
spending quality time with loved ones

that is just off the top of my head.
and what i surmise from this.

i need to stop worrying and start getting some serious gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment