Saturday, October 27, 2012

random thoughts

random thoughts on a pretty saturday morning.

1. maybe i should have a them set for each day i write i.e. saturday random thoughts day, sunday ideas for the week, monday health tips. would this make it easier to write every day?
2. i am wearing my more fitted pair of jeans today and have gotten several compliments before 8 am that i look great. i guess i do wear my clothes slightly large.
3. giants are in the world series. glad i have my orange and black on. go giants.
4. the guy sitting outside next to me at peet's coffee is moving all the furniture around. i remember him as always sitting in the corner. oh wait the guy who was at this dude's normal spot just got up and furniture mover has relocated there. he also rearranged all the chairs in his view. ADD?
5. my bills this month have exceeded the amount i brought in. if only it could be that i was shopping a lot. nope i had a few people cancel for my retreat and i had to refund money. hate that.
6. john's mom is coming to town for a week. i need to clean the house, buy groceries, cook meals in advance.
7. i hope obama wins the election.
8. john's birthday is coming up. i have been looking at all sorts of things for gifts and just can't figure out the right thing. self inflicted pressure. i hate that.
9. i think my organizing business is evolving into something else. what?
10. if i am going to have successful yoga retreats, i need to teach some yoga classes locally in sf. but maybe i branch out beyond the bikram schools. yttp? yoga tree?
11. i gotta start working on my websites, my newsletters.

in just a matter of a few minutes the above spewed out of my. enough. i think i need to sit back, enjoy drinking my coffee and this very pretty morning.

namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment