Monday, October 29, 2012

i lost sunday

i went out with my girlfriends saturday night and as a result i lost yesterday...how? with a big fat ugly hangover.
alcohol is not a go to thing for me. it does not occur in my regular life. so when you get a couple drinks in me, my sense of judgement and reality go right out the window. the poison of choice was red bull and vodka. it got so bad that sunday morning i was dry heaving in my friend's bathroom. i know pretty picture right? we are now two days later. the headache continues although thankfully is backing off. the digestive system is still re-booting itself back to normal. i am on the mend. thank you god. that is not going to happen to me again for a long time.
the take away as i always know. me and alcohol are not a good mix. the east coast is getting hit by hurricane sandy. thankfully my hurricane is passing.
sobriety and me...perfect together.

No comments:

Post a Comment