Sunday, October 21, 2012

can't eat that

i never could understand when older people would eat a few bites of food on their plate and say then couldn't eat anymore..especially foods that used to be treats like ice cream or cake n. how was this possible? i really didn't believe it...until now.
john and i got home from vacation last night and went out to a late night diner for a bite to eat. as i was in still in vacation mode i thought yeah i am going to have fun. i ordered grilled cheese, fries, and a chocolate milk shake. now mind you i started the meal consuming the shake so that pushed me over the edge but still...
i had consumed half of the shake, half of the grilled cheese and a handful of fries when i hit the wall. i could eat no more. i no longer wanted anymore. i don't think that has ever happened to me before. even if i felt full i still ate. these are fav comfort foods to me and i just stopped.
oh my gosh the strange syndrome has hit me too. well if seeing is believing i can now say I BELIEVE.
time for my morning coffee to move that stuff along.
happy sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment