Thursday, December 20, 2012

a quick vent

as you may know there has been some construction work on my home in the past few weeks. annoying but done.
until today.
took shower this morning and noticed water kind of accumulating in tub. not really draining. wiped my wad of hair away in hopes that would work. not so much. prayed it wasn't a big deal.
later...text from my husband. "shower clogged. landlords and plumber at the house. '" ugh. that is the worst feeling for me to know that i am about to faced by all of those people when i return home.
get home. can't use shower until tomorrow. old lady landlords going on and on about how great they are making the house for us. really? if it is so great, why is there a man standing in my shower? why is there a man standing in my walk-in closet? why am i being told that we won't have shower access until tomorrow night?
fast forward a couple hours...
right now all i can think about is that i want to take a shower. the apartment is freezing cold and a hot shower would be nice. damn.
ok plan b. turn on little space heater to heat up bedroom super warm.
ok that worked. still would like a shower but it can wait.
thank god for plan b.
and thank you for letting me vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment