Thursday, December 27, 2012

decmeber 26th

when i think of kids, or rather of my own childhood i think of eating candy. as a child, and as an adult i love/d candy. so in thinking of the children who died i decided that today would be dedicated to a fun childlike act.
on christmas eve my friend jamie brought her girlfriend christina to my holiday gaterhing. christina loved loved loved the cadbury candies i had out. she said to me "oh my gosh, these are like the solid milk eggs at christmas". believe me, i know, i ate an entire bag the previous day.  neither christina nor i had the cadbury christmas chocolates. i think this may have been the first year. anway, today i went in search of another bag of they yummy chocolates for christina. thankfully walgreens had two bags left (day after christmas sale). i secretly dropped them off at jamie's office as a surprise for christina. always fun to surprise someone. this may not be a life changing act of kindness but i think it qualifies for something that is similar to a childlike experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment