Thursday, August 4, 2011

the difference in a day

amazing how quickly things can change from one day to the next. one day i am feeling all good about myself. i'm feeling a little over confident perhaps. i have been sticking to my experiment and noticing all the changes but then something happens...all hell breaks loose.
first of all some where along the way i hurt my left arm and it aches bad. probably from what i am doing right now...typing on my little computer. then last night i make myself a nice little salad dinner. i even admired how great i am at making delicious salads. then an hour later the world turns upside down. i had at least 7 rounds of vomit sessions for a total of probably 35 pukes. i can't even tell you what came out of me because nothing resembled salad. wait, is my body detoxing? hmmmm. seems suspect as i have been on this for 25 days. who knows. so now i lie in bed, sip water, and notice that my arm hurts and my stomach feels just not right. oh no, seems like the lower part of my stomach is starting to turn.
i need to just turn this computer off and rest. i look forward to checking in tomorrow when hopefully the difference of a day brings me back to normal. fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment