Friday, August 5, 2011

keep in mind i still am not well...so if sounds stupid...

I have come to realise that i had s little bug and not food poisoning. yesterday was still feeling low so all things i planned to do got put to the side. basically i was horizontal for most of the day watching millionaire matchmaker. my friend rebecca seems to use this lady as a reference so i had to investigate for myself. i have lots of thoughts and opinions about that but really who cares. enough said. in addition to my stomach issues, my left arm is also giving me some aches and pains. thankfully john recently won a gift certificate for a massage so i used right up. the massage therapist really dug into the tendon (yes, i asked her to do that)and loosened it up. have a nice bruise on my arm to prove it.
now it is a new day and my energy level is still a bit low. thankfully no organizing until Sunday. i can use today to prep my first ever teleclass on organizing, take a steam at the kabuki spa, and take my husband to see planet of the apes. nice healing day right?
what is my thought about the food experiment for today?
the go to foods for stomach ailments...toast and/or crachers! yep, they're on my do not eat list. is this what dieting people go thru all the time? no wonder diets are difficult.
so what did i eat yesterday? well i had to be creative. i wanted simple and bland. i had a hard boiled egg (mostly the white part) and later on a banana. have to say it worked out fine. gave me energy and had no after effect.
but maybe that is it. if we choose to make a change such as diet, then we better have a plan to deal with those kinds of challenges. i know it sounds annoying to bring food wherever you go but if the desire to meet the goal is stronger than that perhaps is a good enough motivation. i like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment