Friday, August 12, 2011

perfect just the way i am but if i can put in a request...

got a voice mail message from my friend "hey dude, can't believe haven't seen you in so long. you must be super skinny".
first thought...does she think i am over weight?
second thought...my other friend told me over the week that i am in great shape.
third thought...who is right?

so today in yoga class i looked right at my whole self in the mirror. for the most part i would have to say i think i am just right. if i had this same body for the rest of my life, i could live with that and be completely satisfied. but...the one thing my eye has a tendency to go to in the mirror is that little flap of skin that hangs over the short line. kind of like a wrinkle in a shirt. so if i had to request one thing from this no bread, rice, pasta, sugar thing is that the wrinkle goes away!

will that happen? i don't know. but if i can put out requests, i think i will go for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment