Monday, August 8, 2011

looking for change

When I was a kid i would go to a friend's house for a sleep over and when I got home I would somehow expect my room to have changed. I don't know why I thought that but I really expected to find something different. That is how I feel now. I'm four weeks and 1 day into this and I'm waiting for someone to say you look different. I have even tried to force the issue by making physical changes...cutting my hair, coloring it. Nothing. Of course I rationalize in my mind that I see the same people all the time so they wouldn't notice. I know that's not true. Once again I'm reminded of my initial goal which is to get me to write. How quickly I lose sight of that.
New day, new week, new experiences and...no bread, rice, pasta, sugar. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment