Monday, August 15, 2011

it is a beautiful morning.

hello monday morning. beautiful day here in sf. seeing kids with backpacks and school buses. even feels a little crisp in the air. of course i still want to hold on to summer as long as possible but the change in the air also signals to me that i am getting closer to reaching my goal. 5 weeks complete!
however, i did have a strange experience last night. my brother in law is visiting and i was thinking about going out early today and getting us both coffee. then i thought i should get him something to eat. don't think he will want my yogurt and fruit combo. ok i will get him coffee and one of the pastries at the coffee shop. that just got my mind whirling thinking of all the pastries. i think my mouth was watering. thankfully i finally fell asleep. but wow, it went for a while.
today is new and i am happy having my coffee, yogurt and fruit.
happy monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment