Thursday, August 11, 2011

getting the support i need

i am so lucky to have an amazing husband. in the past, whenever i have attempted different challenges i basically just took it on myself. but this time i am doing things different. i have asked my husband for his support, even writing down for him the foods i am not eating. he has been incredibly helpful. last night, after a long work day, a softball game and a workout, he went to the grocery store and got me all my essential foods. some of my friends have even jumped on the bandwagon to help me out. i am meeting my friend rebecca for dinner tonight and she picked the place...pluto's (which is just another word for awesome salad place). i know ultimately it is up to me to finish the 100 challenge but part of my success will be due to the support from the people i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment