Thursday, January 10, 2013

asking for help

i am putting yesterday's doubts behind me. as soon as i posted about my insecurities getting people to come to my yoga retreat, i was given many signs to let the fear and doubt go. my co-teacher (with out reading my post) contacted me about how excited she was to come to the retreat and that she was getting positive responses from her students. then my friend samantha sent me an email with a new and WAY improved version of my flyer. samantha didn't want to offend me by completely changing it but i told her "hey, this is your specialty. not mine. i did the best with the tools i had but i am no expert". she made a flyer that reflects truly how awesome the retreat is...that part is my specialty!
sure i am still apprehensive about getting guests but i am not going to let it limit me. i am moving forward with all the steps to make it happen.
to really keep my thoughts clear i know i need to pay attention to taking care of myself. it is so important. ..retular yoga classes, juicing, cooking delicious meals, walking. those things fill my soul.
thankfully for now doubt has left the building. ahhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment