Friday, January 4, 2013

hello 2013

dear 2013,

i realized that on the first day of your year i had two silly thoughts...
a) i am getting old and b) i have some strange ass thoughts.
why do i say this?
well one of my first thoughts of your year was "i wonder who i know that will die this year?"
ok that is a strange thought and it only happens to someone over 45!
so with that strange thought it is time to move forward and think about all the wonderful things that can happen in your year.


  • my single girlfriends meeting fantastic men
  • me and john traveling to fantastic places
  • my wonderful yoga retreats
  • organize with andrea business cracking the business market
  • john loving his new job
  • my mom's visit to sf
  • girlfriend weekend in san diego
  • new books i will read on my very new kindle
  • retail therapy days


thank you 2013. you look like you just might shape up to be a super fun year.

love, andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment