Wednesday, January 2, 2013

silly me

so yesterday (december 31st) i thought that starting the new year i would go back to my eating healthy plan and just eliminate the whites - bread, rice, pasta flour from my diet for a while. you kno...start off the year on a healthy note. i also thought it didn't matter that john and i were with our family on vacation, i can stick my plan. easy.
yes?
no.
we arrived early morning at my brother in laws hotel before heading off to the rose parade. as we waited in their room for them to get their stuff together...well, let's just say that my first meal of the day was chocolate hershey's kisses. i won't go into the rest of the day. suffice it to say it didn't get any better.
perhaps i should just start this plan with the rest of the resolutio setters - next monday!
here's to a happy and healthy 2013...starting next week. cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment