Monday, January 21, 2013

my mantra

my mantra used to be "i have everything i need".
my new mantra is "finish everything i start". i picked that little gem up from peter walsh, the guru of professional organizers or at least mine.


i know i have talked about this previously but it is back with me again.
finishing what you start may sound easy and you may think you already do it. i mean everything. for instance yesterday i came home and was too tired to go through my mail. i noticed at least one bill and said in my mind i would take care of it today. finishing what i start means - yep, going through each piece of mail and completing the actions that were require of each. with that i got my macy's account on line so that was an easy task to complete (after inputting all the info) and then i had receipts to mail clients - yep envelopes, notes, stamp and finally putting in mail slot.
one thing is for sure, i really feel more productive. it is nice to see something from the beginning to the end and know that it is done.
have a good week people.
happy mlk day.

No comments:

Post a Comment