Wednesday, January 23, 2013

it is just too much

i think we are all busy people and one of the reasons is that we simply try to do too much. i had that epiphany on the way home form teaching yoga. i have been stressing about getting people for my yoga retreat, expanding my organizing business and starting an entirely new business with a friend. yep that is way too much. i have a tendency if someone asks me to do something and i know i can do it, well i say yes. i don't take into accoung - do i want to do it? is this something i am interested in? will this improve the quality of my life?
i asked this of of myself about the new prospective business and got 3 nos. so, the business out. i feel better and that is once again a good reminder for me to stick to my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment