Tuesday, January 15, 2013

day 24

day 24 was a big day for random act of kindness. it just came over me like i had no choice but to do it.
i was having lunch after yoga class at my favorite thai place, my thai. the food is great and i am friends now with the waitress. she is from thailand and making her way in this country. anyway, she told me today that one of her resolutions was to take bikram yoga. before i knew it i had her print her name on a napkin and next thing i knew i was driving to the school.  i bought my friend a month of yoga. as luck turned out she arrived while i was there.  i also knew the teacher of her class so i was able to connect the two of them. very cool.
there was a force bigger than me at work. i am so happy to have been a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment