Wednesday, January 9, 2013

doubting

do you ever have those moments where you question yourself? what you are doing? how you are doing? why you are doing?
i am currently reading a book about setting goals for the new year. part of suggests writing down your accomplishments and regrets for the past year. well when i left off reading last night, i was ending with the regrets. i think that must have left me with a heavy feeling this morning.
my biggest concern right now is my yoga retreat in june. i go back and forth emotionally on this. if i am talking to people about it, i get super jazzed. but if i start thinking about the daunting task of getting 18 people i feel a sense of defeat. the retreat itself is amazing and will be a fantastic experience. it's just getting people to show up. so hard.
ok enough of my fretting. i need to pull up my boot straps and get on with the day.
happy hump day people.

No comments:

Post a Comment