Sunday, January 27, 2013

gotta get some more things done

let me preface this entry as me talking to myself about what i have done and what i need to do!
                                                                             
hit some goals for January which always feels good for a moment...juice fast done, 28 days random acts of kindness done. i have definitely booked several organizing clients and i have added a few new skills in setting up my retreat. so what does February look like? what do i need to accomplish?

1. book guests for yoga retreat.
2. continue to get organizing clients
3. help with set up of book club
4. set up something fun for me and john
5. plan trip with Rebecca
6. yoga, yoga, yoga
7. get shelving for sun room




yep, i think all of those are manageable and come the end of Feb., which is a short month, i will feel good about getting all of these items done.

happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment